Monday, November 7, 2011

All the Pretty Flowers

I have decided to look at florists for our next big planning step.  I have one appointment already set up for this week and I have e-mailed about three other florists in the Cleveland area. Danny's mother has been very helpful with finding a few recommended florists so it's not as overwhelming.  There are TONS of florists here and narrowing the list is so helpful.

I cannot wait to meet with the florists because I am hoping they will help me figure out my "wedding vision."  I am getting almost confused about what I want to do as far as wedding decor goes.  I know a few things.  Black and white will be the colors. BUT now I don't know if I want to incorporate another color for accent.  I was thinking maybe silver would be pretty, or even red or blue or who knows! I know I want simplicity.  I want things to look classic and elegant.  And I know I want to try and incorporate baseball into the decor but I don't want to overdo it.  Hopefully, after visiting numerous amount of florists I can get a better idea about what I want everything to look like.

I have one flower that I keep seeing over and over again when I search black and white wedding decor.  The anemone flower is a gorgeous flower that comes in white, blue, pink, red, and purple.  Then in the middle of the flower it has a black center.  It is simple, elegant, and a little modern but can look very classic when paired with certain flowers.  I cannot get these flowers out of my head when I think about the wedding.  I just love them.  I am hoping that they are readily available around September of next year.







 Hands down this is my favorite of all the anemone bouquets I have seen.








If anemones are unavailable I have looked into monochromatic white bouquets, and white with green incorporated in the arrangement.  I have found quite a few white bouquets that I think are gorgeous.  

 Not a bouquet BUT a very pretty centerpiece with a variety of white flowers. 




 I love the wrap and brooch on this arrangement.  I would love a wrapped bouquet with sometime of sentimental piece of family jewelry on it for accent.





 Not all white but I like the dark accent blooms placed in for a pop.  




Flowers are so beautiful and I have no idea how I am going to decide on what flowers I want in my wedding. I have to admit though, I do find it slightly relaxing just looking at pictures of flowers for a few minutes here and there.  Let me know how your florist experiences went.  How did you choose what flowers to use out of the hundreds out there?  I love reading everyone's comments!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment